All of our uniform, excluding the PE kit, can be ordered from Schoolwear Centres in Hamlet Court Road or Southernhay Shopping Centre in Basildon (please see the below link to the Schoolwear Centres website). The uniform features a fitted jacket for girls and a tailored design for boys, both complete with the school logo on the lapel.
The Discovery Educational Trust’s Uniform Policy applies across all of its Schools including Chase High School. The Trust policy is available via this link.
UNIFORM LIST – YEARS 7 TO 11
- A school blazer with embroidered logo
- A plain black V-neck jumper or cardigan
- A white long or short-sleeved shirt
- Plain regular fit black trousers or pleated black knee-length skirt
- A school tie
- Polishable black shoes
- Black or grey socks or plain black or flesh coloured tights
Blazers & Ties
Blazers and ties are only available from Schoolwear Centres in Hamlet Court Road.
Skirts must be of an appropriate length.
Black trousers should be a regular fit and length. They must not be cropped, ankle grazers or be a skin type fit or leggings style.
All items are available from Schoolwear Centre in Hamlet Court Road, Paul’s on Southchurch Road or a shop of your choice.
Shoes must be polishable and only allowed up to the ankle. Boots are not permitted.
Students may not wear hoodies, sweatshirts, leggings or jeans, trainers or Vans®.
The only piercing allowed is a pair of small stud earrings in the ear lobes, due to health and safety considerations.
No extreme hairstyles and hair should be a natural colour.
- A school bag.
- Pencil case; scientific calculator; maths set; black biros; pencils; rule; eraser; coloured pencils and a water bottle.
PE Kit is available direct to parents/carers from SWI Schoolwear via its online ordering system at www.swidtp.co.uk.
The following items are compulsory:
- Polo shirt with school logo (only available from SWI)
- PE shorts and/or leggings (only available from SWI)
- Performance Coolmax socks (only available from SWI) or white trainer socks
Rugby shirt, fleece and PE leggings are not compulsory, but can be ordered, if required.
Please note that other variations of leggings and outer garments are not permissible.