Click the link below to view a presentation explaining the process for our GCSE options.
At Chase High, our vision is fully prepare every pupil to live highly successful adult lives. The curriculum, defined as all experiences planned for our students including the taught and extra-curricular offers, is at the heart of this vision. Through the implementation of our curriculum we seek to:
- Provide the core knowledge, skills, attributes and aspirations necessary to instil a love of lifelong learning and the pursuit of academic excellence.
- Deliver a challenging and enriching curriculum that ensures outstanding outcomes across a breath of experiences.
- Build the strength and depth of character that combines a strong moral purpose with excellent social skills.
- Ensuring our pupils become adults that can go on to make a real difference locally, nationally and globally.
The Chase High Curriculum ensures learners have a carefully mapped journey from the end of Key Stage 2 to the end of Key Stage 5. To this end, we will provide a curriculum, which is:
- broad and balanced
- challenging and ambitious
- knowledge rich
- consciously sequenced and systematically planned to build knowledge
- developing memory and learning power incorporating interleaving
- differentiated appropriately for individuals
- building an understanding of British values
If you would like to find out more about our curriculum, please contact Miss O'Neill at danielle.o'[email protected]
Key Stage 5 Subjects
Please click the below link to see our Key Stage 5 subjects: